Get Ready: Engage Experienced Talent in Your Organization
Did you know that Maricopa County has the 4th largest population of people aged 46-64 in the country? These people are experienced, educated and seeking personal and professional growth. They also have an unprecedented amount of spare time and want to use it to support their communities. This presents a huge opportunity for your organization to find and engage their time and talents in achieving your mission.
The question is: how?
The Learning Lab is a two-day training recommended for volunteer managers, human resources staff, executive directors and board members who want to learn how to do more with less by tapping into such a rich pool of talent. With experienced trainers, dynamic presentations, engaging discussions and hands-on activities drawn from the latest research and proven best practices, the Learning Lab will help you learn:
- To begin shifting organizational culture in preparation for engaging community talent.
- Who people aged 46-64 are today and what motivates them to connect and contribute.
- Key strategies for creating compelling engagement opportunities that link your organization’s mission with interests and skills.
- To create a marketing action plan and effective recruitment materials.
- Useful strategies for managing an intergenerational workforce.
- Effective management practices that can be applied throughout your organization.
The Learning Lab is a program developed by Coming of Age.