Experience Matters offers education and training geared toward engaging experienced talent—and achieving your nonprofit mission.
Key Learning Objectives
- Explore the changing landscape of volunteer engagement and how it impacts the individual, your organization, and the community.
- Learn the eight leading practices in volunteer engagement.
- Re-imagine your volunteer engagement opportunities.
- Discover new strategies to create compelling project descriptions.
- Assess your organization’s readiness to engage today’s multi-generational volunteer force.
- Understand the key components to calculate your organization’s return on volunteer investment.
Engagement Boot Camp Cost
- No charge (must be an Experience Matters member to attend)
- New Members: Complete the Experience Matters Membership process and pay the $300 membership fee. You will then receive the registration to the Engagement Boot Camp.
- Current Members: Contact Sally Clifford at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 602-812-3945 to register.
All Engagement Boot Camp workshops are held from 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. on Day 1 & 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. on Day 2.
Not a member? Learn more >
The program includes:
• Engagement Boot Camp
• Orientation/overview for senior and board leadership
• Customized coaching for the organization’s project team to plan, design, and facilitate their ACTIVE 8 project
Contact Sally Clifford at 602-812-3945 to get started.
Learn more about the Knowledge Hub and how you can purchase access for your volunteers.