Experience Matters offers your nonprofit both long- and short-term options to leverage the talent and experience of encore careerists.
• Eligibility. Host organizations must be members of Experience Matters and attend a two-day Engagement Boot Camp workshop.
• Funding. The program fees paid by the host organization cover a stipend for the Encore Fellow. For more information contact Sally Clifford at 602-812-3945.
• Other Considerations. In addition to having an executive leadership commitment and a solid plan to orient, integrate, and manage the fellow, host organizations must present a clearly defined assignment with outcomes that are achievable in the allotted time frame.
• Eligibility. Host organizations must be members of Experience Matters and attend a full-day Engagement Boot Camp Workshop after successfully completing the application and screening process.
• Other Considerations. Organizations may be nonprofit, government or healthcare and education agencies. A nominal program fee applies.
Complete your organization profile and an Engagement Advisor will contact you to get started. If we already have your organization profile and you are ready to host skilled talent, complete the Service by Design Associate request form and your Engagement Advisor will help you find the right match. Questions? Contact Sally Clifford at 602-812-3945.
• Eligibility. In addition to being a member of Experience Matters, participating organizations must attend a full-day Engagement Boot Camp workshop after successfully completing the application and screening process.
• Other Considerations. Organizations must be schools or school-based programs. A nominal program fee applies.